Uganda and Rwanda

Uganda and Rwanda

The next month..

I am back at the Entusi Center on Lake Bunyonyi for about the next five or six weeks. I'll be working on some research projects, papers, and hopefully shadowing some doctors, nurses and midwives at the local hospital. I will also be attending and helping with the Women's Leadership Retreat! I will be updating when I know more! The next two days will be rest and recovery for me as I developed a sinus infection in Rwanda. It's good to have a place to call home for the next month. 

1 comment:

  1. A Women's Leadership retreat?? That doesn't sound like you at all!! I'm glad you will be staying in the same place for a bit. Our mother told me about your sinus infection. I'm sorry :( We knew your body couldn't be THAT nice to you this whole trip. I'm excited for your adventures with the doctors!!

    ReplyDelete